This Holiday season, we want you to flash us. We want you to get snappy with us. And most importantly, we want to get up close, and personal; headshots will be taken. ASA is hosting a Big/Little Holiday Photo Competition, where Big/Little pairs will have the opportunity to embrace their festivities in order to win the grand prize. We want you to go all out, with props, costumes, etc, after which your photo will be posted to an album on Facebook and voted on by your peers.
[Submitting your Photo – Deadline: November 22nd, 11:59 PM]
Only e-mail submissions will be accepted (email@example.com), with the subject line: Big/Little Holiday Photo Contest Photo Submission
In your submission, include the name (First and Last) of the participants in the photo, from left to right. In addition to this, include the caption that you would like your photo to be uploaded with (like a title perhaps), or else your photo will go up bare (but make sure your bodies aren’t).
[Rules and Regulations]
– Nothing offensive (nudity, appropriation)
– Anyone can submit as long as they are/were in ASA Big/Little Program, but only current ASA members are eligible for the prize
– Unofficial Big/Littles: Needed to have talked to Sam prior to this in order to validate your standing as Big/Little
– Have the right to reject any photo based on the fairness of the competition
– By submitting the photo, you agree for us to post the picture on our public page
– All participants must follow us on at least two social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Let us know if you don’t have at least two social media accounts.
[Voting – Begins: November 23rd, Ends: December 2nd]
Photos will be posted on the Facebook page, and whoever has the most likes in the photo itself (so the one inside the actual album) will win the prize. Please vote on the photo that you think is the most creative, or most indicative of our Holiday Theme!
Not only will you bask in the eternal glory that is the pride of winning the first ever ASA Holiday Photo Contest, but the winners will receive a dinner up to $30 worth.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of us on ASA Exec, and Good Luck! We look forward to seeing all the submissions.